Offline Coding Game
Offline Coding Classroom Game Rules:
1) The objective of the game is to rescue R2D2 from Ms. Gates.
2) Each of the squares on the floor will represent movement spaces.
3) Each game turn you can secretly write down your three moves for that game turn.
- You can not talk to other students while doing this.
- You only reveal you moves when picked by Ms. Gates.
Example: Forward, Forward, Forward. /// Forward, Turn Left, Forward. /// Turn Right, Forward, Forward.
4) You can not move into tables or chairs.
5) If your move make you move into someone else then your turn is finished. (Hint you may want to cut people off.)
6) R2D2 will move around the room randomly :-)
7) Everyone starts at the edge of the room.