Basic Economics and Entrepreneurship Assignment: Social Studies 9. 1) Create a list of ten business ideas including production of or sales of goods and or services which are in demand. 2) Create a brief business plan including the who, what, where, when, and why of your business. 3) Create a list of at least ten expenses your business will have starting up, and be sure to estimate the cost of each expense. 4) Looking at your expenses decide where you would need to get a loan from and what your interest rate would be? Bank loan, Line of Credit, or Credit Card? Include a monthly loan payment into your expenses.
The following is an introduction to culture lesson I put together to help answer the question What is culture? Please comment if you find any mistakes, or if you have any suggestions! After viewing the following video I asked my students the questions below: What is Culture? The following are statements from the video: answer the questions in complete sentences Culture is something that unites people ? How does it? Give an example here in Canada? The more we know about the cultures of others the more open-minded, tolerant and global we become. How does social media and the Internet help us learn more about other cultures? I understand culture as a treasure that is a part of our collective memory, of our perception of ourselves . Look at the definition of culture on page 67. How are these definitions similar? It is the acquired pair of glasses through which we see life . Explain this statement…does our culture influence how we ...
“Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” –Albert Einstein “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” –Michael Jordan “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” –Vince Lombardi “Our hopes are high. Our faith in the people is great. Our courage is strong. And our dreams for this beautiful country will never die.” - Pierre Trudeau "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so" . - (Act II, Scene II). Hamlet. William Shakespeare In a world darkened by ethnic conflicts that tear nations apart,Canada stands as a model of how people of different cultures can live and work together in peace, prosperity, and mutual respect. - Bill Clinton “There ar...
Comments
Post a Comment